Quick Notice

Pages

What are you doing over the summer? :)

Monday, May 17, 2010 | Powell Pumas Tale

Are you going half way across the world to China? Or are you going even just to Yampa. Kids are so excited to go places this summer, and not have to think about school! Even though you might not even be leaving Colorado, it is still awesome that you get to be somewhere other than your house!

I asked a couple of people where they are going this summer. Madison L. said she was going on a cruise to the Bahamas. Zac G. Said he was going to Florida. Corina S. is going to Nebraska, and Las Vegas, and Brandy F is going to California, and I am going to COZUMEL AND XCALAK IN MEXICO!!!:) I am very very excited! And everyone else who told me where they are going are also very excited! So we are just all excited!:) Some of the other people said they were staying there for the whole summer, but some of them are only staying for a week. But I am sure wherever they are, they will have a blast!

By: Danielle R.

Tags: | 2 comments

2 comments:

Powell Pumas Tale said...

I'm going to Cozumel & Xcalak too! Wonder if we'll cross paths!?

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be the lucky recipient of Danielle R.'s dad and mom's cabin up at Grand Lake! I can't wait! Thanks Danielle! You are the coolest, nicest, smartest chica I know. I'll let you know if I catch any fish while I'm up there, ok?

Post a Comment