Quick Notice

Pages

Trampolines!!

Monday, May 17, 2010 | Powell Pumas Tale

Trampolines are fun, jumping up and down and all around!! Many people say that they are dangerous, but i think those people are wrong! if you get equiptment to keep it safe, it is fine. As example you can get a net so you will not go flying.

The most fun you can have with a trampoline, is when you put a sprinkler underneath!Also while you are enjoying the water from the sprinkler,you can get soap and squirt it every where! it will be like a giant, bouncy slip and slide!:)With all this fun you won't even think about the danger! What do you think of trampolines?

- Brandy F.

Tags: | 6 comments

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are really dangerous! Even tho of the nets, my dad works at Childrens Hospital and has many kids that hurt themselves!

Anonymous said...

Trampolines are not dangerous if you use the right saftey skills

Anonymous said...

I broke my back on one (no joke)

Anonymous said...

He's not kidding... I was there

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to get my kids one, but my wife keeps yelling at me...NO!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you Brandy F. Great article !!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment