Quick Notice

Pages

Summerr! (:

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 | Powell Pumas Tale

I don't think I am the only one..... We can't wait for summer!!!
There's 9 days left !!!!!!! :D
The school year starts in August and goes all the way to May.
That's like 9 months! :0 That's such a long time we need a real long break, Now its not as long as the school year but it is a nice break that gives us time to do whatever we really want ! When the beginning of the year is just starting it seems like it will never end, but now that the years ending - In seems like its went by pretty quick.. Now I don't know about you - But I am definitely excited for summer!! Get to swim, go tanning, dance around, travel, hang out with friends, party party party, and just have fun! I'm gonna make this summer as good as it can be and I encourage you to do the same ! (: HAVE A GREAT SUMMER !!!!!

~Kendraa (:

Tags: | 1 comments

1 comments:

Powell Pumas Tale said...

Omg I can't wait for summer!! :)

Post a Comment