Quick Notice

Pages

Hugging In the Halls! (:

Thursday, May 13, 2010 | Powell Pumas Tale

PDA. Something everyone here at Powell has heard. Public Display of Affection. This means No hugging, No holding hands, No affection. I asked around to see what others thought. (The people we interviewed prefer to stay anonymous.) "I think that, the staff sometimes takes it too far with punishment, but sometimes it is required." Another student said "I think hugging is okay, but kissing and stuff should not be allowed."

Personally, I don't understand why hugging is so bad, but I could also understand how some people could feel left out when their friends don't hug. I can see both sides to it, but it really is hard to stop. People like me who jump on their friends when they see them, yeah.. that's a hard habit to break! But you have to follow the rules (; What do you think about PDA.?

~Kendraa(:

Tags: | 2 comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I most say huging is ok no kissing or anything

Anonymous said...

I'm a teacher who thinks hugging is fine, but everything after that should be left to outside of school, you know?

Post a Comment