Quick Notice

Pages

Refeltion sheets

Monday, May 17, 2010 | Powell Pumas Tale

Reflection sheets. Reflection sheets. Well this makes me think of all the time I've spent in the hallway. But then it makes me think of how many detentions i didn't have to sever over all PBS is an OK system. the only problem is that when a teacher makes you fill out a reflection sheet the teachers has to stop the whole class to give it to you sometimes this is more distributive than what you actually did. My suggesting is that the teacher just hands the reflection sheet to the student and keeps teaching. this would save class time and not create a seen.


Cool Cat (Robert D)

Tags: | 2 comments

2 comments:

Powell Pumas Tale said...

WHO wrote this? You need to put your name on it!
You also NEED to edit it!!!

Powell Pumas Tale said...

I think its a perfect thought provolking pharagraph

Post a Comment