Quick Notice

Pages

Teen Jobs

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 | Powell Pumas Tale

How many of you need spending money? Who wants to save up for a car? college? that pair of shoes you saw at the mall? Well I think teen jobs are a great way for teens to get job experience, responsibility, and to earn what they want. A couple hours of work a day I believe would benefit the teen. By getting a job this would teach you good customer service, something most jobs need. Getting a job as a teen could benefit you and get you prepared for your permanent career.

On top of teen jobs being beneficial for teens I also feel they are important. A teen job prepares and teaches a teens about business and profit. I also feel when you are a teen your pretty close to getting your own life and job. If you saved your money as a teen until you finished college think of that money and what you could to with it to get your life started. I know I'm going to start saving for when I finish college. So whats your plan????

By: Corina S.

Tags: | 3 comments

3 comments:

Madison L. said...

Agreed!

Anonymous said...

well I am a Teen and I do work for my mom and dad and I but 75% into my bank and keep spending mouny so save some spend some. but i also agree with your artical

Anonymous said...

Babysit!

Post a Comment