Quick Notice

Pages

Favorite Subjects (:

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 | Powell Pumas Tale

Math here, Science there. We go from class to class every day. Language Arts, Social Studies, Math, and Science. I know many students who LOVE social studies which personaly is my most disliked class. Language Arts or Math are probably my favorites, but many students would dissagree. I don't understand why there are so many conflicts on trying to decide this, but then again everyone is different. Maybe its a good thing that we all think different...?
There are some students who dislike all of their classes. They don't care weather it's Math or Language Arts. They can't stand school the only reason they come is to see friends. At times I am like that, but just being with my friends makes my days great ! (:
~Kendraa (:

Tags: | 4 comments

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

being with your friend is good but school can help you make lot of friends. for those kid that just come to see there friend sould not come to school. but the biggest thing is that I love social Studies

Powell Pumas Tale said...

Thats the point I was trying to get across here. That we all disagree but we all come for education and friends (: !

Anonymous said...

I love LA class! Especially Mr. Mair, he's so dreamy-Mr. Mair

Powell Pumas Tale said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee Mr. Mair !

Post a Comment