Quick Notice

Pages

School Lunch Prices

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 | Powell Pumas Tale

Tell me if im crazy or parinoid but personsonally I think school lunch prices are overpriced! Lunch for a day can get up to $5 or more! That can add up to more than $25 a week!>:( You could be spending $100 or more dollars for lunch a month! Think of what you could do with the money you saved if the school lunch prices went down.

A reasonable price I believe for lunch is $2.00-$3.00. Then you would only have to pay $10-$15 dollars a week, this would add up to $40-$60 a month compared to $100 dollars a month. This change would be very convenient for students and parents. Once again tell me if I'm being dramatic or picky but I strongly feel the prices are too high. What do you guys think???


By: Corina S.

Tags: | 2 comments

2 comments:

Madison L. said...

They are high! But, the thing is that you don't have to buy every single day, of the whole school year! :)

coolnick said...

yes to high. you are not going crazy. like you can buy a bigger candy bar at a store for a doller.

Post a Comment